Do you enjoy preparing delicious meals? Are you compassionate and have a longing to serve individuals who may struggle with health and physical limitations? Would you like to foster your passion for the culinary arts?
As a dietary aide, you will assist in food preparation and presentation to our guests – a great part of their day!
The Laurels of Hudsonville offers one of the leading employee benefit packages in the industry, including health insurance, 401K with matching funds, paid time off and paid holidays. When you work with The Laurels of Hudsonville, you will join an experienced, hard-working team that values communication and collaboration.
Why just work when you can help shape a legacy?
- Handles and stores all food according to facility procedures and safe food handling guidelines.
- Assists with food preparation as assigned by supervisor.
- Prepares food items according to standardized recipes insuring safe food handling practices.
- Assists with the set-up of the food tray line.
- Assembles diet trays and delivers tray carts to dining areas or to units.
- Cleans dishes, utensils and equipment according to facility procedures.
- Assists in dishwashing operation and cleaning tasks.