At SpartanNash, relationships matter, and our Corporate team takes that sentiment to heart in the way we work as one totally aligned team, support and respect each other and share the highest standards of excellence. We're always looking for the next great idea or a new way to approach a challenge, and we collaborate and innovate to achieve our goals.
Location:850 76th Street S.W. - Byron Center, Michigan 49315
Responsible to ensure the security of the organization's systems and information assets through access reviews, access requests, role management and provisioning. Participates in decisions that impact IT security and tracks /documents security compliance within the organization. Maintain department procedures and assist with developing user administration standards. Follow provided steps for request resolution.
- Contributes to the development and implementation of a strong Identity and Access Management program at SpartanNash.
- Maintains user identities in a variety of identity stores.
- Provisions and deprovisions user access according to user lifecycle management processes.
- Analyzes SIEM output identity reports, and alerts, and responds according to established process.
- Responds to problems/incidents in relation to identity or access generated from enterprise ITSM tool.
- Handles and escalates security incidents as defined in the incident response procedures
- Lead and/or participate in onboarding new Cloud-based/on-prem applications for Single Sign-On capability
- Manage internal associate, 3rd party, and B2B identities throughout the user lifecycle.
- Maintain/Configure security components within Cloud and On-prem environments
- Grants/Removes access to a large number of File Servers through Active Directory group membership, adding/removing group access where needed
- Create condition based multifactor authentication policies based on user and data risk
- Participates in process improvement in the identity and security towers of the organization
- Maintain IAM applications and servers for patching, antivirus and compliance
Here's what you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems & Cyber Security
- Minimum 1 year experience in an IT Security role
- Basic Knowledge of Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- IT Service Management though tools like Cherwell
- Experience with integrating enterprise SaaS applications for Single-Sign On
- Unstructured Data and NTFS permissions
- Identity store administration
SpartanNash is a certified Military-Friendly employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply!
We are not able to sponsor work visas for this position.
SpartanNash is proud to take care of the people who take care of our business through our robust and competitive Total Rewards benefits package. Learn more .
SpartanNash is an Equal Opportunity Employer who celebrates diversity and believes employing a diverse workforce is key to our success. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.