Timber Products Company is a leader in diversified wood products, sales, manufacturing and transportation. We are dedicated to our workforce. The knowledge and experience of our employees has enabled our company to grow. We consider our employees to be one of our major assets.
It is our mission to creat an environment that will allow employee growth and development while focused on customer satisfaction through quality of products and service. As you become trained and gain experience, there may be opportunities for job growth and advancement.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS OVERVIEW: Base wages starting at $15.16/hr and up. Position is full time. A comprehensive benefits package includes the following: Life Insurance; Health, Dental, Vision and Prescription Coverage; Vacation and Holiday Pay; Flexible Spending Accounts; 401K Retirement Plan with company contributions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Sort and pile veneer/lumber while maintaining piece count and established quality standards;
- Performs job duties in accordance with all federal, state, local, and company safety rules;
- Maintain clean and orderly work areas;
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervision;
- Must possess physical strength, good hand-eye coordination, endurance and ability to concentrate of tasks.
- 18 years of age
- Requires standing, stooping, reaching and lifting up to 50 lbs;
- Requires the ability to perform work with hands and/or arms in the same repetitive motion above and below shoulder level.
- The proper use and care of all pertinent equipment and tools;
- Willing to work flexible hours.
Must undergo drug screen and background check.
Timber Products Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including protected veterans and people with disabilities. Timber Products Company supports and drug free and tobacco free workplace.