- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- Ability to follow instructions, verbal and written
- Physically must be able to stand for long hours and be able to lift at or above waist at a maximum of fifty pound
- Ability to rotate between all 3 shifts and work weekends
- Experience in a food manufacturing industry or a related position
- Mechanical aptitude
- Demonstrated ability to operate machinery
- A great sense of humor
PAY RATE: $16.98 per hour + shift differential for 2nd & 3rd shift
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity. Don’t forget to add your resume - we want to see what great ingredients you have to offer! To connect and learn more about our Kellogg culture, click on the link below:
THE FINER PRINT
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, please reach out to USA.Recruitment@kellogg.com
LET’S CREATE THE FUTURE OF FOOD