Earn up to $17.00 plus shift differential
Entry level position with various duties in flexographic printing press department used as the first step in exploring a more specialized position within the department.
- Responsible for cleaning all parts of the press; Pans, Pumps, Mixers, Doctor blade chambers
- Operate the distiller
- Operate the floor scrubber
- Operate the Flexo Wash
Once capable of the above duties, additional responsibilities include:
- Learn to fill dye fonts and time ink.
- Learn to hang rolls.
- Learn how to prepare the press for changeovers.
- Help pull finished rolls off the press and move product into warehouse.
- Help clean plates, cylinders and dye fonts.
- Learn to accurately weigh and record scrap.
- Keep work area clean and free of debris by emptying trash containers and sweeping and cleaning around press area.
- Help to keep the area organized.
- Adhere to the training program designated by your department manager.
- Responsible for maintaining, labeling and handling of hazardous waste.
- Comply with company rules in regards to safety and quality.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner so that you get along with clients, customers, vendors, co-workers and supervisors.
- Any and all other duties as assigned by the manager and/or designee.