The Digital Media Specialist is responsible for creating and managing digital platforms, assets, and projects for effective lead development, awareness development, and overall community building of each brand within the Convivial Brands umbrella. To manage digital Marketing for 6 unique brands (Convivial Brands, Design Design, Verdant Graphics, Style Life, Tableau, and The High Five Grand Rapids), via various social media platforms, and other relevant mediums, the Digital Media Specialist is exceptionally driven, organized, creative, and competent in executing the implementation of batch- form content—strategically utilizing time and content resources effectively. They work closely with Marketing Project Manager and Content Design Manager to meet deadlines, build content for specific promotions, and create long-term brand loyalty—through both creative and paid digital. The Digital Media Specialist has a deep understanding of the ever-changing environment of eCommerce and the digital marketplace it surrounds (eMarketing, Social Media, SEO, etc.). They use this knowledge to create efficient, effective advertising strategies in digital spaces to promote the products and/or services of each brand within Convivial Brands.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Improve overall brand presence and awareness for each brand.
- Maintain and manage all social media channels, as well as being ahead of the curve in knowing the “next” platform we should be focusing on being a part of.
- Coordinate, create and execute digital content such as social media, press releases, blogs/ articles, etc.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales to design digital media campaigns in alignment with each brand’s goals.
- Set and meet weekly, monthly, and quarterly lead development KPI’s to execute digital goals per each brand’s needs.
- Cultivate and maintain a community of brand loyal consumers.
- Collaborate with Marketing Project Manager to create effective marketing and advertising campaigns in the appropriate digital space.
- Create and update each brand’s digital marketing calendar including editorial, content, and images.
- Have a keen awareness of each brand’s unique voice and positioning to the marketplace.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Creative Leaders to generate campaign and content ideas and execute each campaign to achieve the overall goals of the organization.
- Research industry trends, marketing trends, and competitor trends to ensure we are always ahead of the curve for our digital marketing efforts.
- Digital literacy, understanding how each brand can benefit from exposure on-line and how to execute it.
Campaign Development and Execution:
- Drive the ideation, presentation, and execution of key campaign development—all the way from content needs, messaging, and social media posting and execution.
- Collaborate with Marketing Project Manager and Marketing Coordinators to create effective campaigns that meet sales needs and overall organization goals.
- Be a champion of storytelling for each brand.
- Analyze and A/B test key metrics and find-tune strategy as needed.
- Compile reports, and campaign data to show results and how they directly impact ROI.
- Create awareness and community building content that provides value, appreciation, and brand loyalty.
- Create content solely based on testing new options of drawing in traffic (testing and measuring).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on those insights.
- Ensure each piece of content provides significant value to the targeted consumer.
- Be able to fully immerse brand messaging and voice for each specific brand needs.
- Utilize social media marketing and management software.
Social Media and eMarketing:
- Strategically develop systems to create and execute social media marketing on key platforms– such as, but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
- Understanding the content that works on each platform and distributing it accordingly.
- Responsible for the execution of creative and paid digital to grow reach.
- Grow eMarketing subscriber list.
- Ensure each post and email has a purpose, is engaging, and adds value.
- Implement a hashtag strategy through research and collecting key hashtags to bring exposure. Frequently updating.
- Grow followers, engagement, views, and overall exposure.
- Develop and maintain influencer program to collaborate and bring awareness of our products and services.
- Be a brand advocate in social media—answering questions, engaging in dialogues, and bringing awareness.
- Create and communicate vision and KPI’s of inbound and outbound marketing to attract leads and build trust as a key player within our industry.
- Establish effective campaigns for specific results to grow awareness, and ultimately sales.
- Innovate unique solutions for older marketing channels—such as traditional/digital advertising, tradeshows, catalogs, etc.
- Monitor all inbound marketing campaigns, adjusting when necessary.
- Research and Develop new and creative ways to utilize social channels, traditional mediums, to better promote our brands to the world.
Convivial Brands Expectations of all Employees:
- Adheres to all Convivial Brands Policies and Procedures.
- Conducts self in a manner consistent with Convivial Brands’ Core Values at all times.
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude with all contacts.
- Consistently reports to work on time and prepared to perform the duties of the position.
- Meets productivity standards and performs duties as workload necessitaties.
- Maintains the privacy of all company proprietary information.
- Treat visitors, vendors, customers, and team members with respect and dignity.
- Able to safely perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Does not have any supervisory responsibilities at this time.