MMI is committed to creating inclusive communities and meaningful connections through employment and training.
Do you want a case management position that balances paperwork responsibilities with making a hands-on difference in the lives of others? Help people with disabilities find and achieve their dreams by becoming a program specialist at MMI.
Together with the individual person-centered planning team, an MMI Program Specialist develops, implements, and monitors the plan of service to help people achieve their goals. The Program Specialist will maintain positive relationships with each person on the caseload, and may provide coaching to assure each person is reaching their maximum potential.
This is a mid-level position within the organization and there are opportunities for enhanced training and advancement. The full-time position includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance. We offer 3 weeks of paid time off in the first year, a 401(k) plan with an employer match, and a tuition reimbursement program.
- Bachelor's degree in rehabilitation, social work, psychology, special education or a related field
- Experience with people with disabilities
- Ability to write clear person centered plans and to train staff in implementation
- Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills
MMI’s mission is to create inclusive communities and meaningful relationships through employment and training. We are a respected organization providing services to 1000 people with disabilities in the central Michigan region. Apply to learn more about what could be the best job you will ever have!
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
We have increased our safety precautions. New hires are given rigorous training on these safety measures.
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place