About The Company
Our history is deeply rooted in family, so much that we started in 2003 with two brothers and a single truck. Over the past 16 years, we have grown into an organization that spans 5 sister companies, with over 1,000 pieces of equipment. On top of those 16 years of growth, we have achieved numerous accolades and developed exceptional relationships, but the thing we remain most proud of, is our emphasis on family. We strive to provide a winning culture that creates positive results for our employees. Whether you’re with us for 1 day or 15 years, you’re family, and that’s all there is to it.
- Company Driver (W2, Solo)
- Dry Van
- 100% no touch freight
- 14 expected days out (stay out longer if you want to)
- Get 2 days of home time for every 14 days worked
- No guaranteed weekends home
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and 401K
- Paid vacation
Core Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- At least 21 years old
- Class A license without any of the following restrictions: Air brakes (L,Z), Night driving (G), No semi trailer (O) or Intrastate only (K)
- Must be able to pass urine drug test
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must have basic English proficiency
- Must have a valid DOT medical card