- Zeeland, MI, USA
- Full Time
Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Plascore is an established global manufacturer of honeycomb core, composite structures, and cleanrooms. Plascore's light weight, industrial strength, honeycomb technology is utilized for a multitude of applications within the aerospace, automotive and marine industries. Plascore is an employee driven organization, fueled by professional teams with dedicated years of service to manufacturing.
Currently there is an opening for a Production Operator in our Plastics division for our weekend shift.
May include the following:
- General assembly
- Craftsman style tool handling
- Extrusion processes
- Machine operation
- Product packaging
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong attention to detail
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to work overtime
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision) with Flex Spending or Health Savings Accounts
- Generous vacation policy - 2 weeks to start with yearly increases up to a maximum of 6 weeks.
- Competitive base salary + shift premium
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing / Quarterly Bonus
- 401K with a company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Clean work environment
- Security of work for an established, growing company that serves a diverse customer base
- Must be eligible to work on programs subject to ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations). Therefore, candidates must be a U.S. Citizen or a U.S. Permanent Resident ('Green Card')
Interested candidates with varying technical qualifications and experience will be considered.
Plascore offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. For more information about our company, please visit our web site at www.plascore.com. We are an EEO employer dedicated to workforce diversity.
We are an EEO employer dedicated to workforce diversity.