P.I.E. Management LLC, a local staffing agency, is seeking Pool Filter Operators. This position is working with a local city department. This has a seasonal position - May 1, 2021 through End of August 2021 (or up to mid November if desired transferring to Parks and Rec department).
- Cleaning, maintenance and operations of public swimming pools and support facilities.
- Specialized training in water quality maintenance, equipment use and safety is provided.
- Work is performed under the general guidance of a designated supervisor.
- Must be 21 or older to apply
- Must have a Michigan Drivers License
Available Work Schedule
- Tuesday - Saturday 6:00 a.m - 2:00 p.m
- Sunday - Thursday 6:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday - Saturday 11:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings