During these uncertain times of COVID-19, Valvoline Instant Oil Change SM (VIOC) is proud to serve those who need to be on the road, including first responders and medical workers who provide essential services to our communities. Safety is always top of mind for VIOC, and we want you to know that we are working hard to protect our team members and our guests with our stay-in-your-car oil change process plus newly added safety measures in line with CDC guidelines.
Whether you're looking for a part-time job with flexible hours or a full-time career with excellent advancement potential, you'll find it all at VIOC. With an award-winning training program and fair and honest values, we're here to help you reach every milestone.
What you'll do
As a Lube Technician you will help drive the continued success of VIOC by providing reliable and impeccable preventive maintenance service. You will act as a trusted advisor to our customers, evaluating their needs and performing maintenance to keep their vehicle serviced and safe on the road.
- Evaluate customers' needs, working quickly and efficiently
- Contribute to a fun team atmosphere
- Master products, services and company knowledge
- Perform automotive preventive maintenance such as changing oil, checking and refilling other vehicle fluids, replacing filters, and inspecting and replacing lights and wipers
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace
How you'll succeed
- You are friendly and ready to work as part of a customer-focused team
- Have an eagerness to learn
- You can lift up to 50 pounds
- Have full mobility and the ability to work with your hands above your head
- Can stand for extended periods of time and climb stairs
- Competitive pay & flexible work schedule
- On-the-job training
- We promote from within- a commitment we are passionate about
- No late evenings
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time*
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plans*
*Terms and conditions apply and benefits may differ depending on location