Goodwill is hiring Warehouse/Donation Clerks!!
The Warehouse/Donation Clerk position starts at $12.00/hour with a $1.00 increase after 90 days!
- Greet donors with a friendly and outgoing attitude
- Assist donors with donations
- Load and unload trucks
- Accurately sort donations
- Safely operate all backroom equipment, including double stacker and pallet jack
- Ability to think and plan in a fast-paced environment
- Must be 18 years of age and able to regularly lift and or move 25-50 pounds
- Employee receives a 20% Discount at all Goodwill locations!
At Goodwill we are Changing Lives and Communities Through the Power of Work!
- Full-time employees will receive up to 20 paid vacation days in the first year
- Additional paid holidays vary by position and department
- Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, and Accidental insurances available
- Medical insurance available to full-time employees
- 401k plan with employer match after the first year
- Professional development and personal support services
- One-on-one coaching to reach career and educational goals
- Education benefits including reimbursement and up to 4 hours of paid study time
- 20% employee discount at the Greater Grand Rapids retail stores
- Additional performance bonuses and discounts available
High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is often required stand, walk, use hands, reach with hands and arms, talk or hear; and occasionally required to sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, taste or smell and operate computer.
- The employee must often lift and/or move up to 10 pounds; regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds; and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include distance, color, peripheral, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Well-developed sense of responsibility and coping ability.