ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Provide excellent customer service, including greeting and assisting customers and donors
2. Assist in implementing and controlling store policies and procedures.
3. Responsible for helping to operate a safe, clean, and friendly place of business.
4. Assist in implementing accurate daily cash handling and banking procedures.
5. Must be fully cross trained in all non-management retail job duties.
6. Assume responsibilities of daily store operations in the absence of other management,
including but not limited to cash control, employee relations, facility management, and
7. Adhere to established store hours, and check security of building upon opening and closing.
8. To act in a leadership capacity demonstrating professional behavior and decision making,
setting an example for all Goodwill employees.
9. Maintain merchandising standards in stocking and re-sets, following sizing, categorizing
and pricing guidelines. Maintain all backroom operating standards.
10. Address and/or communicate customer and donor concerns to supervisors.
11. Assist in training and development of staff.
12. Follow Goodwill safety practices.
13. Comply with Goodwill attendance and punctuality standards of behavior.
14. Effectively communicate the mission of Goodwill to customers and donors.
15. Promote and support Goodwill activities and initiatives.