ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Oversee, in concert with the Store Manager, the behavior of all hourly personnel, and be
responsible for operating a safe, clean, and friendly place of business.
2. To act in a leadership capacity demonstrating professional behavior and decision making,
effective interpersonal communication skills, and setting an example for all Goodwill staff.
3. Provide excellent customer service, including greeting and assisting customers and donors
4. Address and/or communicate customer and donor concerns to store manager.
5. Ensure full completion of staff training and support opportunities for cross training for all
6. Assist store manager in meeting sales and production goals.
7. Maintain merchandising standards in stocking and re-sets, following sizing, categorizing
and pricing guidelines. Maintain all backroom operating standards.
8. Assist in implementing and controlling store procedures and Goodwill policy.
9. Accurately complete the daily, weekly and monthly reports on time.
10. Assist in maintaining daily and weekly cash handling and banking procedures.
11. Adhere to established store hours and check security of building upon opening and closing.
Ensure store safety and security.
12. Responsible for fulfilling all frontline staff duties as assigned.
13. Follow Goodwill safety practices.
14. Comply with Goodwill attendance and punctuality standards of behavior.
15. Effectively communicate the mission of Goodwill to customers and donors.
16. Promote and support Goodwill activities and initiatives.