Receive a $250 sign-on bonus after 45 days of employment!
A?Dishroom attendant is?responsible for washable items.
Pay Rate: $10.00
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Separates washable items (trays, bowls, plates, cups, glasses, silverware, etc.).
- Places items on the dishwasher conveyor belt to be washed.
- Retrieves items from the belt and stowing as required, may include packing to customer diagrams
- Follows directions.
- Works as a member of a team.
- Additional duties may be assigned as deemed necessary by management
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred
- Up to one-year experience preferred
Technical Skills: (Certification, Licenses and Registration)
- Current U.S. driver’s license
Language / Communication Skills:
- Must be able to read and write to complete required forms
- Communicate effectively with supervisors and co-workers
Requirements of the Job:
- Work assigned schedule which may vary and could include weekends and holidays
- Work overtime when required
- Arrive to work on-time
- Comply with company policies
- Complete paperwork and related administrative duties
- Will be exposed to extreme temperature changes and noise
- Works with chemicals and industrial cleaning materials
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, and move product, equipment and supplies up to fifty (50) pounds frequently during shift
- Regularly stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours