Receive a $250 sign-on bonus after 45 days of employment!
A Food Preparer prepares and packs meals for various airlines.
Pay Rate: $10.00
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembles equipment and food components according to airline specifications following procedures and assembly diagrams
- Keeps production areas in compliance with sanitation standards and customer requirements
- Follows directions.
- Works as a member of a team.
- Additional duties may be assigned as deemed necessary by management
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred
- Up to one-year experience preferred
Technical Skills: (Certification, Licenses and Registration)
Language / Communication Skills:
- Must be able to read and write to complete required forms
- Communicate effectively with supervisors and co-workers
Requirements of the Job:
- Work assigned schedule which may vary and could include weekends and holidays
- Works overtime when required
- Arrives to work on-time
- Complies with company policies
- Completes paperwork and related administrative duties
- Handles pork, poultry, meat and fish products
- Will be exposed to extreme temperature changes and noise
- May work in a cold room of 40 degrees or less for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, and move product, equipment and supplies up to fifty (50) pounds frequently during shift
- Regularly stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours