The Digital Design team at Herman Miller Group passionately wants to make the experiences of our users the best than can be. As a UX Designer, you will complete usability testing prototypes for new features, conduct user interviews, and create customer journeys.
Why Join Us?
Our purpose is to design for the good of humankind. It's the ideal we strive toward each day in everything we do. Being a part of Herman Miller Group means being a part of something larger than your work team, or even your brand. We create places where people love to be, places that reflect who they are, places that truly matter to people. And our success allows Herman Miller Group to support causes that align with our values, so we can help create a more equitable and sustainable future for all.
Inside the Job
Your day-to-day work will involve:
- Creating user journey maps and service design blueprints that enable the organization to meaningfully address our customer's problems
- Leading and executing design research activities across the project lifecycle
- Preparing and facilitating workshops
- Fostering a culture of customer-centered design throughout the organization
- Clearly communicating findings verbally, visually, and in written form to project teams and stakeholders.
What You Bring
Needed skills and experience for this role include:
- A Bachelor's degree
- One to three years of experience
- Experience conducting user research studies
- Experience with quantitative methodologies and analysis
- Proven work demonstrating the ability to synthesize research findings into meaningful and actionable deliverables
- Ability to conduct interviews
- Comfortable presenting to stakeholders
Our values speak to our shared beliefs. They describe how we live our purpose through the way we lead, the way we see one another, and the way we approach our work.
We are difference-makers reflects our commitments to creating places that matter, to being a good neighbor in our communities, and to using business as a force for good.
We are all extraordinary is our statement about the worth of individuals and our commitment to help everyone reach their full potential.
We are better together demonstrates how challenging one another, making room for everyone, and working and winning as one makes us stronger.
Who We Hire
Simply put, we hire everyone. Herman Miller is comprised of people of all abilities, gender identities and expressions, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, veterans from every branch of military service, and more. Here, you can bring your whole self to work. We're committed to equal opportunity employment, including veterans and people with disabilities.