RESIDENTIAL SALES SPECIALIST
POINT BROADBAND – STANTON, MI
MAKE YOUR MARK! COME JOIN A FAST-GROWING INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER IN MICHIGAN WHERE YOU WILL ENJOY THE ADVANTAGES OF BEING A FULL-TIME EMPLOYEE WITH GREAT BENEFITS AND COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION --- ALL WHILE IMPACTING YOUR OWN DESTINY THROUGH DEVELOPING RELATIONSHIPS IN AN ASSIGNED TERRITORY.
AT POINT BROADBAND WE IMPROVE LIVES THROUGH FIBER TECHNOLOGY. IF YOU ARE SELF-MOTIVATED WITH AN ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT - OUR MISSION TO DELIVER SUPERIOR FIBER-BASED BROADBAND SOLUTIONS TO SMALL TOWN USA AND RURAL AMERICA, WITH A FOCUS ON COMMUNITY, AND BEST IN CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE STARTS WITH YOU.
In this role, the successful candidate will generate and follow up on sales leads in assigned territories, teaching customers about our service offerings and helping them to understand the advantages of using a fiber-based internet service provider. If you enjoy building relationships and demonstrate a commitment to our core values, this is a great opportunity to use your skills to promote positive success in your life while helping others - - all while earning a great income. Become part of dedicated team of professionals who flourish and thrive on success!
DETAILS & RESPONSIBILITIES
You will have the ability to generate your own leads through direct customer contact, as well as follow-up on leads generated through our marketing activities. Successful Residential Sales Specialists will visit and telephone customers to discuss service needs, pricing promotions and upgrade opportunities. This ground-floor career opportunity is perfect for those who are looking for the ability to earn a base income, with high potential to earn commission compensation proportionate to successful sales results.
CONTROL YOUR OWN DESTINY
The more you sell, the more you earn! Commissions are not capped. This position is for those who are self-motivated, enjoy flexibility in their work hours, and have a desire to learn and build on that knowledge. Financial growth must be important to you! While you are not required to have previous sales experience, skills and experience that will support your success are outlined below:
- Excellent communications and customer relations skills
- Ability to build and maintain professional client relationships
- Ability to articulate and communicate to internal and external customers
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Ability to speak in public and motivate others
- Highly organized, flexible, detail-oriented and able to multi-task
- Desire to have flexible hours, understanding that the greatest sales opportunities may exist during evening and weekend hours.
- Ability to self-motivate
- Ability to close sales and create satisfied customers
- Working knowledge of Video, Voice and Data products and services is a plus but not required - - - we will support your learning and growth!
- Self-motivated, positive attitude with intense focus on achieving goals
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Current valid driver’s license, satisfactory driving record, current auto insurance coverage
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee must be able to work outdoors in all climates and is regularly required to drive, sit, stand, and walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; use vision to adjust focus to close and distant objects; be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs, e.g. boxes of sales and marketing materials, display objects, etc.
- Regularly required to talk and hear
- Required to use hands to type, handle objects and paperwork
- Required to reach and hold on to items at chest level or reach above the shoulder
- Required to use close vision and be able to focus
- Ability to work beyond normal business hours including evenings up to 9 pm, weekends and holidays as necessary
- Must be able to work in inclement weather
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to have and maintain a valid driver’s license and driving record that meets the standards of our insurance company
POINT BROADBAND and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers.