OneMagnify is a one-of-a-kind combination of technology, creative, strategy, data, analytics, and a wide range of marketing services that cut across multiple practice and solution areas to deliver a whole that is truly greater than the sum of its parts. Today's sophisticated business and marketing landscape requires a fresh, vigilant, and more connected approach to human communications - and we get it.
Our growing Digital Team helps our clients transform and evolve their customer experiences by crafting and activating outstanding digital solutions that combine technology, analytics, and compelling performance marketing storytelling.
We're searching for an experienced and creative Social Media Coordinator who will help to implement social marketing strategies for our B2B and B2C clients.
- An excellent understanding of marketing and social media trends
- An outstanding history running social campaigns for a large book of clients at a leading digital or social ad agency
- Ability to plan, implement, and curate social media for our clients to increase awareness, engagement, and conversions
- You are flexible, positive, and enjoy working on a variety of client projects
- Impeccable organization skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks across multiple clients and teams
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
What you'll do:
- Run social media campaigns and day-to-day activities
- Handle presence on social networking sites, including brand advocacy, community engagement, and influencer outreach
- Build and maintain social media editorial calendars and posting schedules
- Perform social media monitoring and brand reputation management
- Develop benchmarks to evaluate the results of social media programs
- Research the activities of main competitors in social media
What you'll need:
- BA or BS from an accredited college or university is required
- Two (2) years of Digital marketing experience at an Ad Agency
- Hands-on experience with Social Media Marketing and Advertising campaigns and platforms
- Highly motivated and excited to work within a team structure
- Able to problem tackle, prioritize tasks, and handle time effectively
- Attention to detail as well as an analytical approach to achieving objectives.
- Outstanding communication skills - both written and presentation.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills are required
- Experience with data analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics) preferred
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid holidays, vacations, and more.
Whether it's awareness, advocacy, engagement, or efficacy, we move brands forward with work that connects with audiences and delivers results. Through meaningful analytics, engaging communications and innovative technology solutions, we help clients tackle their most ambitious projects and overcome their biggest challenges.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We believe that Innovative ideas and solutions start with unique perspectives. That’s why we’re committed to providing every employee a workplace that’s free of discrimination and intolerance. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and actively search for like-minded people to join our team.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job functions, and to receive benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.