Quality, Service, Collaboration, Courage. Do you exhibit these values and wish to be around others that do too? Are you interested in making a difference in your community and the world? Are you looking for a place where you can grow and learn in a diverse, community-minded culture? If these statements resonate with you, Grand River Aseptic Manufacturing (GRAM) welcomes you to apply to join our community of dedicated individuals improving lives every day.
Overview of this Position:
The Quality Assurance Specialist supports quality systems as they relate to the manufacturing and testing of cGMP drug products. The Quality Assurance Specialist provides quality oversight for labeling and packaging operations of parenteral drugs, terminal sterilization, visual inspection, and performs the quality release of incoming materials.
* Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences or related field, and 1-2 years related work experience. In lieu of a bachelor's degree, equivalent GMP/related work experience may be considered.
* Ability to complete tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
* Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* Knowledge of quality assurance principles and procedures in a pharma, biopharma, and/or biotech manufacturing environment.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
* Verify compliance with terminal sterilization, visual inspection, labeling and packaging operations documentation during operations.
* Review executed batch records and other associated controlled documents.
* Perform clearances and start-up activities associated with Finishing Operations and Weigh and Dispense Booth operation.
* Perform QA review and approval of stability and finished products testing certificates of analysis.
* Perform QA review and material release for incoming materials.
* Perform routine tasks within the quality systems, such as Work Orders, Calibration Forms, etc.
* Participate in deviation investigation teams to support quality investigations (NCRs, LIRs etc.).
Full job description available during formal interview process.
What Sets GRAM Apart from Other Employers:
MEDICAL BENEFITS starting day 1: Blue Cross Blue Shield medical and dental, vision, life insurance, and disability benefits are available to you and your family on your first day of work, with the company paying for 75% of the cost! Once eligible for the 401(k) program, all your contributions are immediately 100% vested, and you are immediately vested in GRAM contributions as well. We also offer generous off-shift premiums!
Paid VOLUNTEERISM starting day 1: GRAM encourages giving back to our community by offering 16 hours of paid volunteer time per calendar year!
PTO: Full-time employees accrue up to 17 days of time off per calendar year. You choose how to use this time for your vacation, sick, or mental health needs!
PAID HOLIDAYS: We offer 8 paid holidays per calendar year with immediate eligibility!
PAY: Depends on Experience and is discussed during the interview process. Shift differential available for second and third shift!If you meet the required criteria listed above, GRAM welcomes you to apply today!
GRAM supports Equal Opportunity Employment