We are seeking a Panel Builder in Livonia, MI.
This company is a Michigan-based distributor and integrator that specializes in end-of-line EV and battery test systems and the robotic, motion control, vision, networking, PLC, and safety used in manufacturing.
The Panel Builder is responsible for reading prints and building UL-508a industrial control panels to customer specifications (automotive- typically GM and Ford).
Hours: Monday – Friday 6:00 am to 4:30 pm
Pay: $23.00 - $26.00/HR
Position: Full Time, Temp-to-hire opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Layout and mount components to subpanels and enclosures; label and wire components, connectors, and cord sets per design
- Mark up and maintain “as-built” drawings
- Follow applicable safety procedures at all times
- Be self-motivated and work independently, meeting deadlines
- Report hours per job daily
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Relevant machine build/panel build experience
- High School Diploma
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle, and personal car insurance
- Experience wiring small single doors through large multi-door control enclosures containing drives, PLCs, HMIs, air conditioners, DC and AC components, pilot devices, disconnects, fuses, and duct
- Ability to read electrical prints
- Ability to lay out and install components on subplate and in enclosures, and wire panels quickly and efficiently
- Ability to safely operate a forklift (or willingness to learn)