- Perform job withutmostCaution and Safety. Ensure no Safety incidents to Self or Others
- Repair and maintain all assigned machinery
- Troubleshoot machinery, analyze, and implement corrective procedures
- Use all associated tools, machines, and diagnostic equipment
- Regular, reliable attendance is necessary
- Overhaul production lines or building structure as needed.
- Ensure efficient operation of all production lines including mechanical services.
- Perform all work conforming to Conagra Foods, federal, state, and local standards and codes.
- Ability to carry out the following functions: parts manufacture troubles shooting, and proper operation of shop equipment.
- Follow all Safety, and Good Manufacturing Policies.
- Exhibit flexibility when required for special projects or any areas of the facility when needed.
- Provides operator training in the areas of safety, set-up, and changeover.
- Assists in construction type work involving the removal or installation of equipment.
- Perform other duties and assume additional responsibilities as assigned by Maintenance Manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to effectively use the English language, in verbal or written form
- Must be able to effectively communicate and interpret work instructions and safety rules
- Ability to pass criminal background check and pre-employment drug test.
- Able to lift 40 pounds consistently
- This position is responsible for timely, effective, and accurate communication between shift team members as well as team members from other shift crews.
- Must be able to perform physical tasks for extended periods of time including: standing, walking, climbing, bending, pushing, pulling and twisting over surfaces
- Willing and able to work any shift schedule, including nights and weekends
- Willing and able to adhere to all safety standards and wear all necessary personal protective equipment
- Willing and able to adhere to all grooming requirements necessary for a food manufacturing environment
- Ability to learn and accurately interact in SAP
- Positive team player
- Excellent analytical and decision-making ability
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one ofNorth America'sleading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye,Marie Callender's, Banquet, Healthy Choice, Slim Jim, Reddi-wip, and Vlasic, and emerging brands, including Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP, Duke's, Earth Balance, Gardein, and Frontera.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit.
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.