Aludyne is recognized as the #1 aluminum knuckle manufacturer in the world. We have over 30 strategically located facilities across the globe, with leading market shares in several key regions. With this infrastructure, we are able to serve our global customers as well as meet the needs of local demands of speed, flexibility and efficiency.
At Aludyne, we aim to recruit and retain smart, inquisitive people fueled by the same entrepreneurial spirit that drives us. It’s how we deliver on the promises we make to customers, and to each other. We believe in continuous improvement for our workforce and providing them with the tools necessary to further their career while also giving them the autonomy to make a defined difference.
Benefits We Offer:
Comprehensive Benefits Package to include medical, dental and vision insurance, Health Savings Account with annual employer contributions, Flexible Spending Accounts, Tuition Reimbursement, Employer 401K Match, Employee Assistance Program, paid vacation and holidays.
Visit us to learn more about life at Aludyne!
We are hiring CNC Machine Operators to join our team! All Machine Cell Operators perform duties to operate CNC machine, secondary equipment, wash, inspect, and pack parts in accordance with quality specifications. Train other team members in cell expectations. Additional responsibilities are dependent on the level of the operator.
Compensation: $15.00 - $18.00 (Commensurate with qualifications)
Primary Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Required to actively support safety and 5S initiatives including surveys, audits and monitoring the safety of all department employees. Follow safety rules and keep work area clean and orderly
- Lock, Load, unload and blow off parts; visually inspect part for completed operations
- Use gauges as directed for defects
- Remove flash and parting line from castings as directed per cell documentation
- Wash, Leak Test, assemble and gauge parts as directed
- Place accepted parts in containers as specified
- Document machine process utilizing SPC
- Prepare required production and quality control reports
- Perform machine specific TPM requirements
- Notify Machine Tech or Supervisor of machine problems, part or material problems
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
- Six months to one year experience operating a CNC machine, secondary machine
- Familiarity with quality control gauges
- Understanding of machine set up sheets and process control plans
- Understanding of the use of hand held gauge
- Ability to deburr machined parts using handheld deburring and power deburring tools
- Ability to wash machined parts using automatic washing or manual washing equipment
- Ability to use basic gauging and measuring equipment
- Ability to identify defects and inspect parts using process control plans
- Ability to start all secondary equipment from power off to cycle start and operate all secondary equipment
- Certified in operation of the cells
- Fork lift certification preferred
- Employees are expected to work and attend in person meetings as necessary
Aludyne is an equal employment opportunity employer such that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or other legally protected status.