Working at Eckhart is an opportunity to directly impact the future of American manufacturing. We strive to improve the lives of the men and women who partner with us by developing and integrating custom engineered manufacturing solutions that enhance life and contribute to improved safety, efficiency, and product quality for our customers.
Eckhart invests in people because we believe it is our people who differentiate our solutions and our company from our competitors. For over 40 years our company has committed dedicated creative minds to conceptualize and design custom manufacturing solutions for industry. Our customers span automotive, aerospace, defense, industrial machinery, commercial construction, household appliances, medical devices, agriculture, and heavy trucks. We thrive solving our customers’ most difficult problems and find satisfaction when customers receive safe and efficient turn-key solutions that transform their manufacturing landscapes.
Eckhart Engineering Services is a premier market leading engineering solutions provider to Fortune 500 industrial manufacturers. We are seeking creative minds committed to innovative disruption like artificial intelligence, autonomous guided carts (AGCs), additive/3D printing, collaborative robotics, and micro location spatial positioning. We believe companies that embrace Industry 4.0 will shape the future of how things are made.
From machine tool design and robot simulation to manufacturing processing we deliver a cost-effective efficient engineering solution that shows the passion our employees have for creativity and ingenuity. We work closely with our customers to ensure their design experience at Eckhart Engineering Services is exceptional.
Our design team works with the largest companies in the world to transform how things are made. Having a passion for examining “the way it’s always been done” and seeking out a new and better way is a leadership trait we value. This role requires the application of engineering theories and related knowledge to design industrial ergonomic systems and automated tooling. This role requires a working knowledge of mechanical principles and an understanding of 3D models, layout drawings, and engineering specifications. Detailers work with the Project Management team to ensure drawings are released to the shop on time and with accuracy. Our goal is to exceed expectations and ensure our customers receive an exceptional experience at Eckhart.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete 3D drawings and layouts for a variety of moderately complex to complex ergonomic and automated tools
- Work concurrently on one or more projects of moderately complex scope
- Collaborate as a productive member on large projects
- Schedule activities to complete assigned tasks and projects, communicate and document requisite information per established Eckhart policies and procedures
- Understand customer needs and apply technical knowledge to identify drawings
- Demonstrate Engineering professionalism in all activities and provide efficient service to customers
- Provide final detailing on tooling drawings prior to release for build