Through our MDV military division, SpartanNash is a leading distributor of grocery products to U.S. commissaries around the world. Providing service to both the U.S. and overseas locations, we are a purpose-driven, team-centered organization that respects individuality, demands integrity, encourages innovation and celebrates success. We exist to serve our military heroes and their families, whether at home or abroad.
Location:Remote Address - Remote City, New Jersey 07001
Responsible to assist with the installation, configuration, implementation and maintenance of network hardware or system software utilities. Participate in project designs and upgrades of network hardware or software systems as assigned.
- Manage and maintain network and security equipment. This includes firewalls, routers, switches, VPNs, security appliances, VoIP equipment, and other network devices and equipment.
- Create, update, and maintain server and application documentation and network diagrams.
- Provides technical support for the VoIP, LAN, and WAN environments and systems.
- Provides proven methodologies for troubleshooting network environments and systems.
- Provide quality and regular documentation updates for systems, change management and incident response.
- Perform complex troubleshooting and resolution for systems.
- Provide top tier customer service for all users.
- Perform other IT related duties as assigned.
- Occasional travel required
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related work experience
- Possesses strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to produce quality work under pressure, while keeping a professional attitude
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge of network best practices, industry standards, and trends.
Experience with the following
- VOIP - SIP - PBX - Cellular
- Wireless and End user device administration (Voice selection, Phones, Tablets)
- NetScaler - Load balancing - (WAF) Cloudflare - DDI (Infoblox)
- Route/Switch/WIFI (Meraki)
- Radius/Tacacs (Cisco ISE)
SpartanNash is a certified Military-Friendly employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply!
We are not able to sponsor work visas for this position.
SpartanNash is proud to take care of the people who take care of our business through our robust and competitive Total Rewards benefits package. Learn more .
SpartanNash is an Equal Opportunity Employer who celebrates diversity and believes employing a diverse workforce is key to our success. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.