The primary role of the maintenance technician will be to support and maintain necessary manufacturing equipment to achieve kpc’s business objectives and goals. The maintenance technician is responsible for performing a wide range of duties in a safe and proactive manner that include installing, troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining production and facility equipment.
- Basic understanding of electrical systems.
- Safely troubleshoot and diagnose electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic problems, and making the appropriate repairs through-out the plant.
- Installation and moving of equipment as needed.
- Work with a sense of urgency.
- Modify schedule as needed to maximize plant output, ie: work off-hours and weekends.
- Work closely with Production Team on issues, identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum High School Requirement or GED.
- Continued Education, Technical Certificates, Degree preferred.
- Corrugated Converting experience a plus.
- 1-2 years of Electronic-Mechanical maintenance, installation and troubleshooting a plus.
- Fully computer literate with the Microsoft environment.
- Organizational, verbal and written communication.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is required.
- Possess a willingness to learn.
HOURS: 3:00PM – 1:30AM (M-Th, OT Friday)
*At kpc, we offer our team optional medical, dental vision, short-term and long-term disability, and life insurance benefits. Additional perks may include 401k w/ company match, HSA with company match, perfect attendance incentives, annual reviews and raise potential, an excellent referral program, and quarterly bonus potential.*
kpc is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time