SCHERDEL Sales & Technology, Inc., located in Muskegon, MI since 1999, with a Metro Detroit office in Brighton, MI, is a subsidiary of SCHERDEL GmbH, located in Marktredwitz in the state of Bavaria, Germany. We are currently managed by the fourth generation of the founding family with sales and manufacturing activities at 42 sites in various European countries, North and South America and in Asia. SCHERDEL is strongly value driven and has a long track record of caring for our associates in many ways.
- Responsible for working with the department supervisors and manufacturing manager to coordinate the production scheduling and material deliveries in order to meet the customers’ requirements.
- Understands committed capacities to the customers and initiates actions with cross functional teams in case of deviations of such
- Coordinate with cross-functional business teams to develop the best economic strategy for production planning to support customer demand
- Establish and implement methods and best practices related to the systems and process that support inventory forecasting, purchasing, and material control
- Coordinates production scheduling activities by monitoring material inventories, tracking progress of production and reviewing factors that affect schedule
- Regularly performs analysis of customer demand, sales forecasts and historical material usage, and communicates trends with management
- 1-3 years of experience in production planning within the automotive industry;
Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain management, or related field preferred
- Health Insurance
- Bonus Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Team Setting