Madison Electric Company Position Available - Wire & Cable Assembler Electronics Div. – Fraser, MI Pay Range: $17.20 to $20.95
Dental, Optical, Health Insurance, 401-K
- Build and hand test product under supervision, while conforming to customer build instructions.
- Perform a variety of assembly operations involving the application of connectors and hardware on wire harnesses and/or cable assemblies (push, prep, pin) and assemble backend hardware.
- Apply heat shrink, sleeving, labels and spot tie as required.
- Operate presses and terminating equipment.
- Cutting of sleeves and convoluted tubing per customer specifications.
- Identify and apply product labels per instructions.
- Utilize hand tools (wire strippers, pliers, cutters, heat guns) and operate automated wire strip/termination equipment.
- Identify parts by using part numbers.
- Follow work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Follow instructions of production methods, equipment use, and maintain quality of product.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Adhere to company Policies, Quality, Efficiency and Safety Standards.
- Complete all corporate training requirements.
- Must maintain an acceptable attendance record in accordance with company policy.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and other manufacturing work instructions is preferred, but willing to train.
- Ability to effectively read, comprehend and communicate in the English language preferred.
- Good eyesight and ability to distinguish colors.
- Ability to use small hand tools and semi-automated equipment.
- Highly skilled in working with team members in a productive manner.
- Motivated and detail oriented
Madison Electric Company was founded in Detroit, Michigan, in 1914.
Today Madison is still owned and operated by members of the original founding families. With over 500 employees and 30+ locations throughout Michigan, Madison Electric - along with its affiliated companies - has become one of the largest electric and electronic distribution firms in the country. Come join us and become part of the Madison family.