AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check. AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location: Wayland, MI, US
Company: AmeriGas Propane, Inc.
Pay and Benefits:
Earnings: $25.00 Full Time Starting Wage $4.00 per hour additional premium for seasonal positions Now offering sign-on bonus of $5,000 Endorsements reimbursed Opportunities for any lifestyle - full time, part time, seasonal, seasonal with benefits - Apply Now!
• 401k - company matched up to 5%
• 17 PTO days annually, plus 7 paid holidays
• Safety Incentive program
• $1000 employee referral program
• Comprehensive competitive healthcare benefits
• Employee propane discount
• Career advancement opportunities - annual performance reviews
• Uniform provided
• First class company paid training
As an AmeriGas driver you can expect to return home every night. You will represent the AmeriGas brand while safely delivering propane to residential and commercial customers in the communities we serve.
• Willingness to work outdoors in all weather conditions
• Must be at least 21 years old
• CDL B with Hazmat endorsement
• Great driving record
When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG! Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation's premiere propane company, serving over 1.5 million residential, commercial, industrial and motor fuel propane customers. Together, over 6,500 dedicated professionals will deliver over 1 billion gallons of propane from 1,800+ distribution points across the United States.
AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected class in its practices.