Are you looking for a new career and don't know where to start? We have job openings on both 1st and 2nd Shift for candidates who are willing to learn! SoundOff Signal, a growing ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) firm located near Grand Rapids MI, is looking for Lighting, Lightbar and Kitting Assemblers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Demonstrates SoundOff Signal's Core Values in daily interactions with internal and external customers.
- Operating hand tools
- Operating automatic equipment.
- High levels of quality
- Able to listen/understand and apply direction from Line/Team Lead
- Able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to accurately use a computer for basic reporting.
- Ability to consistently meet quality and efficiency standards.
- Able to read and follow SoundOff Signal Work Instructions.
- Able to perform job consistently without excessive absenteeism or tardiness.
- Additional tasks as requested by Line/Team Lead.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
- Capable of learning essential functions listed above.
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Vision capabilities to see small parts and small print with or without corrective lenses.
- Ability to accurately differentiate between colors.
- Able to lift up to 20 lbs. regularly and 40+ lbs. occasionally with assistance.
- Able to pinch and grip small parts for up to 8-10 hours as needed.
- Able to stand for at least (8-10) hours of time and sit for a various length of time.
- Able to bend/twist and reach.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Basic manufacturing skills preferred.
- Ability to read, understand and write the English language with accuracy.
- Ability to work occasional overtime based on business needs.
To Apply: Please apply on our company website https://soundoffsignal.com/about-us/careers/
SOUNDOFF SIGNAL offers a positive work environment, a competitive compensation package with a significant base salary, annual bonus opportunity, health, dental, vision insurance, life and disability insurance; vacation/holiday/community service time; on-site gym; retirement plan with generous match, and more.
It is the policy of SoundOff Signal to extend equal employment and advancement opportunities to all qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, age, sex, pregnancy, gender or gender expression, disability, genetic information, religion, national origin, ethnic background, marital status, height, weight, sexual orientation, miltary or veteran status, citizenship, protected activity (i.e., opposition to prohibited discrimination or participation in the statutory complaint process), or any other legally protected group.