You know us already! Georgia-Pacific is one of the nation's leading corrugated box manufacturers.
Check out these videos/links to learn more about the Corrugated Business at Georgia-Pacific:
Georgia-Pacific is now hiring a Plant Scheduler at the Milan, MI corrugated packaging plant. The successful candidate will have strong communication, analytical, and entrepreneurship skills. If you are looking for that next step in your career path apply today!
What You Will Do In Your Role
The Experience You Will BringRequirements:
- Scheduling of orders for a corrugated paper machine, finishing equipment, andmanaging the roll stock inventory
- Working with customer service to effectively plan to meet customer needs andefficiently maximize the productivity of the operation
- Managing roll stock which includes ordering, receiving, warehousing, andconsuming paper in addition to analyzing usage and utilization trends to ensurethe right product mix is available to efficiently meet the needs of ourcustomers
- Interfacing and working directly with production, customer service, andvarious other departments within the plant operation
- Exemplify and advance the MBM (Market Based Management) philosophy
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in corrugated manufacturing environment
- Ability to operate and manage a computer-based production scheduling system
- Experience with KIWI System, BGO and BVP
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work. If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human Resources at 470-548-7173 and/or ADAAA@infor.com.