To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field is preferred. 6-8 years’ experience in Sales/Customer Service/Marketing. Experience in contract furniture or related sales is highly preferred. Knowledge and understanding of General Service Administration is preferred but not necessary.
Technical proficiency (presentations, proposals, spreadsheets, etc.)
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Working remotely is an option. You will be required to report on a regular basis to Nucraft for training and monthly meetings. Travel up to 40% of time.
- Knowledge of industry and specification process: end user, specifiers, dealers, project managers, and independent rep relationships.
- Knowledge of A&D role in furniture industry.
- Knowledge of GSA and State contracts preferred.
- Strong product knowledge.
- Organizational skills/project management capabilities.
- Sales leadership skills
- Strong business/market analytical skills - Financial literacy, business acumen, and a profit conscious mind set.
- Desire and willingness to learn.
- High energy, passion to win, customer focused.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication abilities with a strong emphasis on listening. You'll also need demonstrated people management skills and the ability to work and contribute in a team environment.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment at all levels of the organization and the ability to build long-term relationships both internally and with customers.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to collaborate and negotiate.
- Demonstrated high personal performance standards, the desire and ability to continuously learn, and a results-oriented work style.
- The ability to perform all essential job functions with or without accommodations.
EEO Statement Nucraft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability