Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) / $2000 Retention, Up to $19.25 hour
Are you looking for an opportunity to join an energetic and passionate team of caregivers? If so, we're looking to hire CNAs at our SKLD Zeeland location and this is a great opportunity to join an innovative, growing company where you can pursue your passion for caregiving and continue developing your skills.
Why Should you Apply?
- Our CNAs start at $17.00 per hour!
- We offer 8-hour and 12-hour shifts, so you can choose which works best for you.
- We offer affordable benefits for both full-time and part-time employees.
- We want our employees to continue growing, so we offer tuition reimbursement to full-time employees after one year of service.
- We strive to hire people, not just fill positions - we recognize that our people are our greatest asset.
We're looking for self-directed and energetic CNAs who will provide patient-focused care to enrich the lives of our residents and their families. Our CNAs play a critical role in safeguarding the health, safety, and welfare of all residents under their care by following applicable laws, regulations, and established policies and procedures.
Successful CNAs will provide person-centered, quality care; engage residents, visitors, and coworkers in uplifting conversations; serve our residents with dignity, patience, and respect; anticipate resident and team needs and seek to meet those needs; and be able to adapt to the needs of the environment and be open to creative, innovative ideas.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess a current MI CNA certification or have completed a MI approved CNA training program and be eligible to test. Must be certified within 4 months of hire.
- One year of experience in long-term care, hospice, or healthcare desired, but not required.