We are looking for qualified Robot Weld Technicians who will be responsible for setup, teaching, troubleshooting and adjusting of robot welding equipment.
The positions are on 2nd & 3rd shift. Work hours are currently 8 hour shifts. 2nd is Mon.-Fri. 3PM-11PM. 3rd shift is Sunday night through Friday morning, 11:00PM – 7:00AM with occasional mandatory overtime.
Excellent compensation and fringe benefits package.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operating manual or robotic welding equipment to apply welds according to specifications
- Testing and debugging of robot programs may be required
- Maintain automated and robotic manufacturing methods and processes
- Checking quality of parts (visually, fixtures, testing)
- Inspecting welds and conducting tests to ensure welds meet or exceed standards
- Modifying robot movements
- Testing and evaluating welding equipment,
- Maintaining equipment and perform preventative maintenance
- Assist in development of preventative management strategies
- Providing training and guidance to associates
- Other Duties may be assigned as they relate to an essential function of the position.