Brake Press Operator
Peoplelink Staffing Solutions in partnership with a prominent client in Lowell, MI within the Tooling industry.
Brake Press Operator Job Summary:
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shifts
- Setting up and operating machining centers
- Following all shop safety procedures, such as wearing appropriate clothing, footwear, and eye protection
- Assisting with quality control procedures to ensure that the quality of all products meet specifications
- Resetting basic machine faults
- Sharpening and replacing worn tools
Brake Press Operator Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 years of work experience, preferred
- Strong mechanical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent attendance and a solid work history
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, bend, twist, squat, reach, and lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Reliable transportation
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life insurance available
- Direct Deposit Programs
- Easy Hiring Process
- Weekly Pay
- Local, Friendly Staff Available 24/7!
How to Apply?
Apply online at: www.peoplelinkstaffing.com and click on “For Employees” to apply.
Peoplelink Staffing Solutions, a leader in the staffing industry for the past 33 years, continues our vision of ‘linking’ communities through employment. Peoplelink’s dedication to the safety, health & well-being of our associates, clients and communities remains to be a #1 priority.