Job Title: Maintenance
Employee Type: Part-Time, 24 hours per week, or full time 40+ hours per week (see note below)
Shift: 1st Shift
Location: Coopersville, MI
NOTE: **CCMich is open to extending a full time opportunity for this position if candidate is willing to and is qualified to do 24 hours/week maintenance and 16+ hours/week assembly.**
What You’ll be Doing:
In the Maintenance role, you will be responsible for conducting maintenance on production machinery.
Maintenance Day to Day Duties:
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on production machinery
- Follow maintenance checklist and ensure daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance duties are being accomplished
- Coordinate repairs with vendors if necessary
- Troubleshoots, repairs and rebuilds equipment in production area
- Uses required PPE protective equipment as required which includes, but is not limited to, proper ear, eye, hand and face protection
- Demonstrate flexibility to provide maintenance services on-call as necessary
- Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, and parts catalogs as necessary.