We Embrace Change – We Pursue (Pear)fection – We Hear You – We Work Hard, Play Hard
Fill Line Associate - 3rd Shift
Who We Are:
Founded by a dream team of world-class cosmetic scientists, MIT engineers, and developers, Function of Beauty creates personalized shampoo and conditioner formulations that are individually filled and formulated based on one’s unique hair type, hair goals, and preferences.
Function of Beauty perks includes eligibility for medical, dental, and vision starting the month after you are hired. You also receive short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, paid time-off, safe and sick time, and discounted customized products. As a growing company, there is plenty of room for professional growth. Function of Beauty believes in great employee culture so we often have employee events for our people.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform set up and clean up tasks to assist in production
- Provide labor support in the production process
- Clean and clear debris and hazardous materials
- Ensure equipment is cleaned and stored properly
- Maintain accurate and detailed records and logs of all work performed
- Prepare materials for distribution
- Perform other duties as assigned and required
- The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job.
What You Need:
- Experience in an industrial or manufacturing setting
- Proven experience in the application of Good Manufacturing Practices and FIFO
- Experience with various forms of PIT equipment (straddle stacker, forklift) preferred
- An independent, organized self-starter and team player who can assess needs and deliver results
- Basic computer skills including Word, Excel and data entry experience preferred
- Proficient in weights and measures
- Able to work any shift, including overtime.
- Competent with using a PC, Word, Excel, and Windows OS
- Reliable transportation
- Lift and move objects up to 50 pounds each
- Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate verbally and/or with visual cues
- This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Engage in full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists
- Ability to climb ladders and gangways safely and without limitation
- Dexterity in eye/hand coordination, feet (foot pedals), manual (picking, pinching, holding, grasping), and wrist motion (repetitive flexion/rotation)
- Working conditions may include small spaces, dust, fumes/odors, hot/cold temperatures, inside/outside noise, vibration, standing on concrete for long hours and wet or uneven surfaces
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job.
Function of Beauty is an Equal Opportunity Employer