Electronic Assembler - 2nd shift
SoundOff Signal, a growing ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) firm located near Grand Rapids MI, is looking for an Electronic Assembler for a 2nd shift opening.
Essential Job Functions:
- Demonstrates SoundOff Signal's Core Values in daily interactions with internal and external customers.
- Testing of electronic devices.
- Thorough understanding of electronic component identification (I.D. by type, polarity, and value).
- Provide consistently high levels of quality.
- Able to operate and maintain hand tools/soldering iron.
- High individual level of quality, with proven contributions to the overall department quality.
- Have a thorough understanding of all SoundOff Signal's policies, procedures, and systems.
- Able to read and follow SoundOff Signal Work Instructions.
- Ability to accurately differentiate between colors.
- Able to listen and apply direction from supervisors.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Able to perform job consistently without excessive absenteeism or tardiness.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
- Knowledge of meters and other test devices.
- Have the ability to touch up, test and complete the label according to BOM (bill of materials).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Entry level manufacturing skills.
- Ability to read and write the English language with a high degree of accuracy.
To Apply:Please apply on our company website
SOUNDOFF SIGNAL offers a positive work environment, a competitive compensation package with a significant base salary, annual bonus opportunity, health, dental, vision insurance, life and disability insurance; vacation/holiday/community service time; on-site gym; retirement plan with generous match, and more.