Welcome to Gordon Food Service! We are excited that you are thinking about opportunities with us, and wehave an amazing story to share. Here's a quick glance of who we are and the impact you could have on the food service industry. There's a seat at our table for you..
At Gordon Food Service, "Everyone Is Important"
It's one of the Core Values that makes our company strong. OurHuman Resources professionalsare here to ensure that we have both the tools and the culture in place tomaximize the performance of our people and ensure that they feel valued and recognized. Divisional HR teams work daily with the business to bring the "people perspective" into the discussion and also tosupport our employees through their work life cycle, preserving the culture that makes us unique.In addition, HR teams in our Home Office provide thestrategy, processes, and programs that allow us to attract, develop, reward, and retaina workforce of over 19,000 people.
The HRIS Data Coordinator provides Human Resources system support in a variety of areas including personnel, benefits, training, and recruiting. Serves as a liaison between external vendors, Human Resources and Information Systems (I.S.) staff to support HR systems. They ensure the implementation and adherence of human resource practices.
- Provides system support, maintenance and reporting for theHR systems. Works with software providers on system upgrades as well as system issues, working with appropriate staff on resolution in a timely manner.
- Processes new employee setup and terminations inHCM system. Assists with maintenance of corporate employee files and follows established procedures for processing files for terminated employees.
- Sets up and maintains external contractor records and processes contractor terminations in HCM system. Develops, produces and distributes contractor reporting. Conducts quarterly contractor audits and works with management and Internal Audit to ensure contractor information is up-to-date and accurate.
- Process employee data corrections in HCM system in collaboration with HRIS team, divisional human resources, Payroll, and Finance Services personnel
- Tracks and creates reports for employee terminations, new hires, transfers, employee turnover, diversity metrics, and EEO.
- Assists with audits and reporting and acts as backup forHRIS Analyst.
- Provides system documentation, training and support for all HR related systems, including HCM, HR document imaging/retrieval, on-line forms and workflow processing.
- Assists in developing new forms and implementing system enhancements as needed.
- Approves appropriate OnBase security roles.
- Knowledge of various HR processes including recruiting, performance management, training and development, and HRIS data processing
- Must have excellent customer service, time management and organization skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, as well as the ability to work independently or within a team environment.
- Previous human resources reporting experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Computer Science or related field is preferred
- Knowledge of various HR laws, compliance regulations, and guidelines (i.e., OFCCP, DOL) and knowledge of current industry trends is preferred