Come and work for one of the Best & Brightest Companies in the Nation! We have a need for new Team Members in our Pub on 8th in Holland Michigan.
What we offer you:
- An innovative, growing company in our industry.
- A strong culture; one that is guided through our Mission, Vision and Values.
- A collaborative, caring, creative and engaging place to work.
- Provide support to the bar staff so they may focus on direct consumer interaction as well as bar service for the Front of House Team Members, resulting in savored moments for our guests.
What you would do
- Lead and act in a manner that is consistent with our Mission, Vision & Values.
- Set the bar up for success by preparing fresh juice, crushing ice for cocktails, and cutting fresh fruit for garnish and juicing.
- Learn the names and personally recognize our regular guests, including Fairbanks Society members and NH investors.
- Ensure that the bar area is fully stocked with bar products (beer, spirits, wine, etc…), clean glassware, garnishes, infusions, to-go beverage containers, and any other frequently used items.
- Maintain bottles & glasses in an attractive and functional manner to support efficient drink preparation & promotion of beverages.
- Maintain a high standard of sanitization and cleanliness in any areas serviced by the bar.
- Be able to accurately describe all New Holland products and menu items by utilizing all internal educational resources.
- Follow all application laws and best practices of alcohol service.
- Perform other duties as they are assigned.
What you offer us
- A desire to be part of high-functioning team.
- The unique ability to perform multiple tasks at once.
- Positive attitude.
- Possess good communication skills and the ability to work well with teammates.
- Maintain a positive attitude in stressful situations.
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Be able to work in a standing position for up to ten (10) hours at a time.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift one hundred plus (100+) pounds.
- Some previous Front of House restaurant experience preferred.
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a cash register.
- Cicerone, Barsmarts and ServeSafe certified, or the ability complete certification within 90 days of employment.
At New Holland Brewing Company, we are on a mission to enhance the quality of people’s lives.
New Holland Brewing Company’s vision is to create savored moments for the world.
Believe * Engage * Own * Lead * Act with Integrity * Care
How your job supports the mission
- Provides support to the bar staff to ensure that guests have a remarkable experience.
- Provides a welcoming and inviting environment for our guests to have savored moments.
Summary of a typical day
- Ensure that the bar area is clean, organized, well-stocked, and in good working order.
- Prepare beer service tickets.
Reports to: Floor Manager