Six Companies, One Vision...
As a Gold Level Veteran Friendly Employer, Prestige Group has been supporting the transportation industry since 1998. We have placed thousands of employees, created hundreds of future vehicles, and developed multiple US Military Veteran employment initiatives. From original concept to creation, Prestige Engineering specializes in Product Development and staffing services. Join our team where employees are at the heart of everything we do.
Support on crimp validation activities within Testing & Validation department
- Perform USCAR21 crimp validation tests(sample preparation, terminal crimp cross section analysis, terminal crimp pull force test, crimp resistance measurements, high current temperature rise tests).
- Equipment operation such as temperature humidity chamber, thermal shock chamber, diamond wheel cutter, polishing/grinding machine, Push-Pull Tester, Power Supplies, Data Acquisition, etc.
- Participate in department assignments and activities such as equipment calibration, work instruction and continuous improvement activities (Kaizen).
- Good documentation control of test data.
- Work individually to meet the target for given tasks while working as a team to share the equipment.
- Works in a safe manner, maintains a safe work environment, and practices good house-keeping at all times.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Training will be provided.
- We are looking for a motivated individual with positive attitude who is willing to learn and will fit in the existing group.
Prestige Engineering offers all full-time employees a competitive benefits package which includes:
*Medical Insurance *Dental Insurance *Vision Insurance *Paid Holidays *Paid Vacations *401K plans *Tuition Reimbursement *Company-paid Life insurance *Voluntary Short & Long Term Disability Insurance *Flexible Spending Accounts