Six Companies, One Vision...
As a Gold Level Veteran Friendly Employer, Prestige Group has been supporting the transportation industry since 1998. We have placed thousands of employees, created hundreds of future vehicles, and developed multiple US Military Veteran employment initiatives. From original concept to creation, Prestige Engineering specializes in Product Development and staffing services. Join our team where employees are at the heart of everything we do.
TREAD Early Warning Report (EWR) Project Coordinator and analyst.
Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Supporting the quarterly planning activities required to ensure the TREAD reporting timeline is maintained, preventing risk to submission deadlines.
- Facilitating the Data Sharing Agreements document exchanges with the Data Source Owners, documenting the source owner agreements to the data requirements, as well as the confirmation sign-off for the sources files' quarterly record count.
- Identifying increases or decreases in records from data sources quarter-over-quarter, engaging Data Source Owners for reasons for data fluctuations, used for reporting and Trend Analysis.
- Resolution of data source Gaps and Exceptions required to determine reportability and ensure complete and accurate data used for quarterly TREAD EWR reporting purposes.
- Documenting data discrepancies identified during source Gap and Exception work, interacting with Data Source teams on updates required for further processing.
- Identifying notable trends found in narrative mappings to the extended TSRC Teams for further review and investigation.
- Leading the Completeness & Accuracy analysis for the quarterly TREAD EWR reports (i.e., Death & Injury, Aggregate and Field Report Copies). This will involve coordination with affected Company Business teams and ensuring incoming source data is binned to appropriate TREAD component categories, coordinating last updates if needed.
- Involvement in the continuous improvement actions for TREAD EWR reporting, including Information Technology and Business system and process improvements to streamline TREAD activities and minimize risks in reporting.
- Assisting to maintain electronic repository of TREAD data and reporting.
- Supporting regular updates to the TREAD reportable sources.
- Information sharing with other TSRC teams.
- Supporting ad hoc requests from Legal and NHTSA, as needed.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in a business, mathematics, engineering, or technically related field.
- Some experience in Regulatory, Engineering, Quality, Manufacturing, or Business.
- Demonstrated ability to process data and analyze trends.
- Excellent written, oral, and listening communication skills.
- TREAD experience a plus, but not mandatory.
- Process thinker- having the ability to identify, interpret, and apply/communicate regulatory changes to business systems (Engineering, Legal, Dealer Operations, Sales and Marketing, Quality, Purchasing).
- Strong adaptable abilities in Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, Power point), and specialized reporting software.
- A professional demeanor to enlist the help of legal counsel for interpreting new requirements.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize accordingly.
- Strong analytical abilities to review and summarize large amounts of complex data
Additional Must Haves
Prior project management experience
Regulatory/Legal experience (strong would like to have, maybe not MUST)
Experience working daily with IT team
Strong independent worker
3+ years experience
No driving Company vehicle
P restige Engineering offers all full-time employees a competitive benefits package which includes:
*Medical Insurance *Dental Insurance *Vision Insurance *Paid Holidays *Paid Vacations *401K plans *Tuition Reimbursement *Company-paid Life insurance *Voluntary Short & Long Term Disability Insurance *Flexible Spending Accounts