No prior experience necessary
- Must possess a valid Michigan Driver’s License.
- Must be able to work Weekends when needed.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Basic knowledge of outdoor power equipment.
- Working knowledge of safety practices and procedures while on the job.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to maintain written records.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable anyone with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to reach with
hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand; talk or hear, walk, and use
hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls. The employee is
occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift
and/or move more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the
ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee
encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works near moving
mechanical parts and in outside weather conditions. The employee is frequently exposed
tow et and/or humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals,
and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderately loud.
This position is compensatory to ability and annual pay can range from $25K -$30K. This is a full-time position.
- Healthcare after 90 days (60/40 split)
- Paid vacation after first year
- Paid uniforms after 60 days
- Employee Discount
- Paid Holidays after first year
- Annual profit sharing bonus
Hellebuyck’s was founded in 1974 by Bill & Jean Hellebuyck and is still family owned and operated. The second and third generation teams are determined to bring the best quality, value and good old fashioned service. We focus on controlled steady growth dedicated to making each customer feel just as important as the first. We specialize in Stihl, Toro, Ariens, Gravely and Cub Cadet among others.
Hellebuyck’s Power Equipment Center is an equal opportunity employer that is open to all applicants of any race, religion, gender or age and prides itself on the quality of its employees and as such, candidates who receive a job offer can be required to successfully pass a drug/toxins test and background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25,000.00 - $30,000.00 per year