Looking for a great work environment? Staffing Inc. is currently hiring SECOND SHIFT at $11.25/ HR in the Muskegon area serving as a Machine Operator for one of the best Plastic Forming Companies in the area!
? Machine Operator Qualifications:
- Possess the ability to be on their feet and perform lifting, grasping, reaching, stooping, and miscellaneous heavy work
- Must be able to pass a measuring test, and possess basic computer skills
- Pass criminal background screening
- Show up every day - via reliable transportation - with a positive attitude
- Candidates with experience handling tools, cranes, slings, chains, calipers, and tape measures are preferred
? Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Report to Shift Supervisor
- Available to work 40 hours per week minimum as required
- Arrive on time and be ready for pre-shift meeting at the start of the shift
- Perform duties as assigned by Shift Supervisor
- Follow instructions as assigned by Supervisor, Quality Technician and/or Trainer
- Follow Seabrook Plastics policies and procedures
- Read and/or review work instructions daily
- Ensure product quality as outlined by instructions and sample boards
- Contact Supervisor or Quality Technician for any questionable part issues
- Contact Supervisor or Process Technician for any equipment issues or concerns
- Follow safety rules and report all safety concerns
- Maintain good housekeeping and organization of work stations at all times
- Fill out any/all paperwork as required for production and/or off-line sorting
- Assist others when needed as time allows
- Training of others (if at appropriate level for that part on the training matrix)
- See Supervisor for more to do if time allows
- Conduct any other duties as assigned
Staffing Inc - an entirely employee-owned operation - is the largest independent employer in West Michigan. With the goal being to permanently hire its workforce with clients, Staffing Inc has placed over 300,000 job seekers since 1988!
Job seekers may apply ONLINE at staffinginc.com or IN-PERSON at our 1645 W. Sherman Blvd. Muskegon office. Questions? Give us a call at 231-755-0550!
Good luck, we look forward to viewing your application!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: From $11.75 per hour