Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Perrigo is seeking a dynamic Human Resources professional for a Corporate and Global Functions HR Manager position based in Allegan, MI. Responsibilities:
As a HRBP for the Corporate and Global functions, you will work as a partner with mid-level functional / corporate leaders and their teams to ensure that the right skills and programs are in place to allow the company to succeed. At the same time, in conjunction with your leader and peers, you will execute on Perrigo’s HR strategies, policies, practices, and procedures to facilitate the attraction, development, and retention of an engaged and effective workforce.
You will work in close collaboration with your HR peers, COEs, and corresponding business partners to execute on a KPI framework that supports continuous improvement of associate engagement strategies and delivers a return on investment.
Required Experience and Traits:
- Provide HR support for leaders within the Corporate and Global Functions in all HR functional areas, including programs and practices, executing talent management, on-boarding, succession planning, employee relations, performance management, organization effectiveness, compensation administration, learning and development, and HR policies.
- Partner with the organization to enhance business results by enabling a positive culture and an increased level of employee engagement.
- Influence change and innovation to advance the business. Work closely with leaders to deliver solutions that meet business needs and drive and change initiatives to improve performance.
- Lead corporate talent management initiatives including employee assessment, development, organization effectiveness, and succession planning for your client groups
- Execute processes related to the company’s performance management program.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition on full cycle recruiting initiatives including sourcing and recruiting top candidates, and exceptional on-boarding while continually assessing processes and tools to improve recruitment processes. Monitor recruiting effectiveness related to cost, timeliness, quality and retention for the functional unit.
- Manage employee engagement efforts through analysis of employee surveys, engagement gaps, and strategy development and deployment.
- Partner with leaders to identify learning needs and resources for colleagues.
- Execute on activities that improve key HR metrics/scorecard.
- Be an active member of the Global Human Resources team.
- Ensure efforts are synchronized with corporate HR initiatives.
- Ensure adherence with all federal, state, and local regulations.
- Thorough knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- You live Founders Mentality including an owner’s mindset, frontline/customer obsession, and insurgency/bias for action.
- You have an ability to influence and advance HR strategies.
- You partner with functional and corporate leaders for the benefit of the business.
- Your verbal and written communication skills are proficient, and you are able to professionally represent HR policies to a broad audience.
- Strategic thinking is a strength, allowing you to plan and execute significant initiatives successfully.
- You have innate curiosity and a drive for continuous improvement to bring out the best business results possible.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills are part of what you bring to the role.
- Time management and follow-up skills are a core part your repertoire.
- You have demonstrated excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills at every level.
- You are flexible and adaptive to internal processes and change, delays or unexpected events.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively influence without direct authority.
- Your ability to handle sensitive, confidential information, objectivity, and consistency in administration of practices is unquestioned.
- These skills are typically acquired through the completion of a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business or related field; combined with a minimum of 5 - 7 years of related human resources experience.
- PHR/SPHR Certification preferred.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Travel may be required on an as needed basis, 5% or less.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.