The Herman Miller Group Technology Team is building a customer-centric, digitally enabled business model to reshape the way our family of brands does business. We're driving new revenue growth and creating frictionless internal processes through our innovative technology solutions, and we need an IT Senior Analyst - CollaborationServices to help us get there!
Collaboration Servicesis embarking on a journey to transform traditional Collaborationmanagement globally. You'll have the opportunity to let your technical and creative skills help develop an architectural blueprint to allow our business partners to interact with the various end point devices more efficiently and reliably, with more simplicity and stability irrespective of device.
Why Join Us?
Our purpose is to design for the good of humankind. It's the ideal we strive toward each day in everything we do. Being a part of Herman Miller Group means being a part of something larger than your work team, or even your brand. We create places where people love to be, places that reflect who they are, places that truly matter to people. And our success allows Herman Miller Group to support causes that align with our values, so we can help create a more equitable and sustainable future for all.
Inside the Job
Your day-to-day work will involve:
- Driving Collaboration transformation: Deliver the transformation of our scheduling platform (Skype to Teams)
- Performing architecture and design: Lead initiatives to design and architect new modern collaborationsolutions around a customer-centric, digitally enabled business model
- Engaging business partners: Help drive Collaboration modernization efforts
- Prioritizing needs: Help prioritize technology needs with the Collaboration Team
- Company mentoring: Learn our current IT systems, integrations, and processes
- Continuous improvement: Consistently review processes and procedures for improvements
What You Bring
Needed skills and experience for this role include:
- A Bachelor's degree in an IT-related field
- A minimum of four years of professional IT and IS experience
- Jira and Microsoft administration skills
- Strong communication skills and business acumen
- Problem-solving and organizational skills
- Systemic thinking skills and the ability to see and understand strategic direction
- Ability to collaborate with business partners around the needs of IT and the business
Our values speak to our shared beliefs. They describe how we live our purpose through the way we lead, the way we see one another, and the way we approach our work.
We are difference-makers reflects our commitments to creating places that matter, to being a good neighbor in our communities, and to using business as a force for good.
We are all extraordinary is our statement about the worth of individuals and our commitment to help everyone reach their full potential.
We are better together demonstrates how challenging one another, making room for everyone, and working and winning as one makes us stronger.
Who We Hire
Simply put, we hire everyone. Herman Miller is comprised of people of all abilities, gender identities and expressions, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, veterans from every branch of military service, and more. Here, you can bring your whole self to work. We're committed to equal opportunity employment, including veterans and people with disabilities.