The Technical Integration Lead provides direction and collaboration for key SAP integrations with other systems. This role will help identify design of integrations to ensure the integrations meet required Enterprise Architecture Principles, Standards, and Guidelines, as well as meet all defined requirements (business, performance, security, etc.) In collaboration with other architects, engineers, and developers this role will ensure that common development practices, standards, and architecture are followed.
The Technical Integration Lead will ensure appropriate testing on integrations is completed, and help collaborate troubleshooting across teams for any integration issues (in testing or production). This role will also plan and coordinate the technical steps for go-live. To achieve these results the Technical Integration lead will work closely with Enterprise Architects, workstream technology & business team, and domain architects/developers to facilitate communication and collaboration across these various groups.
What you will do:
- Communicate and enforce enterprise architecture standards (both SAP & non-SAP) when designing and implementing SAP integrations.
- Collaborates with Enterprise Architects, Domain Architects, Developers and other Technical Integration Leads to ensure Architectural Standards and Goals met.
- Facilitates cross team discussions to set goals and remove roadblocks for integration design or implementation.
- Identify any adjustments to integrations required based on testing results, and ensure appropriate adjustments are made that meet both integration requirements and enterprise architecture principles.
- Plan and coordinate integration go-live timing and dependencies.
- Communicate and enforce using standard integrations if available, rather than custom integrations..
- Identify which system(s) have responsibility for functionality and reduce redundancy.
- Ensure Security concerns are identified early in the Product life cycle.
- Participate in Program Increment (PI) Planning and Pre- and Post-PI Planning, System Demos, and Inspect and Adapt events.
- Fosters Built-In Quality, Testing, and Technical Agility.
What we need from you:
- 6 years of information technology experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field
- Understanding of the enterprise architecture discipline, processes, concepts and best practices.
- Strong understanding of software craftsmanship principles such as TDD/BDD, paired programming, clean code, etc.
- Proven collaboration and mentoring skills.
- Capability to understand and implement complex architecture designs and solutions.
- In lieu of the specified experience requirements, a proven capability to perform the essential functions of the job, as demonstrated by an equivalent combination of education, training and/or relevant work experience may be considered
- "Preferred in the Home Office and willing to consider well qualified candidates who are elsewhere in our footprint."
- For qualified applicants, Gordon Food Service will consider employment authorization sponsorship (IE: H1B) for this position.