Georgia-Pacific, LLC is now hiring a Reliability Manager at theirMilan, MIplant.The ideal candidate will be self-driven individual with a passion for excellence in Safety, Continuous Improvement, Manufacturing, and Customer Focus. The Reliability Manager is a key leader for the corrugated facility, responsible for improving the corrugated facility's manufacturing performance through machine availability via improved equipment reliability. The successful candidate will be able to apply their critical thinking skills, organization skills, and ability to evaluate competing priorities to maximize long-term value creation. To learn more about the Corrugated Business at Georgia-Pacific, check out these videos: What You Will Do In Your Role
The Experience You Will BringRequirements:
- Fostering a safe work environment, ensuring the maintenance team is practicing "best safe work practices", and leading the identification and mitigation of all work hazards for the jobs performed prior to workcommencing
- Working with operations leaders to ensure equipment/asset availability that will best meet customer requirements
- Directing the supervision of all plant maintenance functions involving equipment, buildings, systems and grounds to include electrical, mechanical, plumbing, pipe fitting, and welding
- Developing and implementing an effective predictive and preventive maintenance strategy
- Prioritizing work orders for maximum value creation and machine up-time
- Assessing team performance, coaching, mentoring, and providing guidance and frequent feedback.
- Respectfully holding the team accountable for performance, including schedule adherence and quality of work (i.e. repairs, rebuilds, and installs performed in a precision manner)
- Leading and facilitating operational and cultural changes with positive results
What Will Put You Ahead
- 3+ years' of maintenance leadership in a manufacturing or military environment with direct reports
- Experience with financial analysis in relation to plant production costs
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite such as Excel (create/modify spreadsheets), Word (create/modify documents), and PowerPoint (prepare/present presentations), and Outlook (email correspondence)
- Bachelor's degree or higher in engineering
- Continuous improvement experience and/or education
- Knowledge of equipment servicing, planning/scheduling, mechanical and electrical maintenance, and plant/project engineering
- Experience utilizing a computerized maintenance management system
- Experience establishing and/or administering a Predictive/Preventive Maintenance program and tracking results
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing automated high speed industrial equipment
- Knowledge of PLCs, drives, servos, motors and instrumentation
- Experience with high speed converting equipment (corrugated packaging, paper production, food production or other in industrial manufacturing industries)
THIS ROLE IS NOT OPEN TO VISA SPONSORSHIP
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work. If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human Resources at 470-548-7173 and/or ADAAA@infor.com.