LS Mold is now hiring for a 1st Shift Electrode CNC Machinist /Programmer
- Download programs and MDI (material data information) as needed.
- Program Electrodes in Work NC
- Setup machine and robot to the proper programs and tolerances required
- Recheck setups, change cutters and inserts, and make adjustments as needed to achieve the best results.
- Maintain appropriate tools and keep current on calibration.
- Keep work area clean.
- Follow all safety rules and report unsafe work conditions to management.
- Regular attendance at work during scheduled work hours.
- Employees may be requested to perform other job functions as required.
- Carry out ISO 9001 requirements.
Skills Knowledge and Education Requirements:
- Programming in Work NC is required.
- Familiar with Fanuc Controls
- Well rounded knowledge of cutters and inserts, and feeds/speeds.
Candidate must have high school or equivalent education.
Candidate must be able to lift 40 pounds.
Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Long Term Disability Insurance, 401(K), Paid Holidays, and Paid Time Off.
- 5 years of CNC work experience is required.
- Ability to use WorkNC is a required.
Job Type: Full-time
Wage: $22 - $28/hour