Digital Press Operator is responsible for setting up, operating, and troubleshooting the Digital Press to meet daily production and quality goals in a safe and efficient manner.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all digital press operator functions as noted on the work order.
- Responsible for safety requirements of all assigned equipment.
- Operate all relevant finishing equipment as needed to complete the work order.
- Ensure all jobs are produced in a timely manner meeting schedule deadline.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting customer files for production.
- Operate the digital press in accordance with manufacturers operating procedures.
- Strong mechanical aptitude to perform maintenance functions on assigned equipment.
- Read and understand work orders, layout sheets, and other specifications prior to starting the assigned job.
- Perform housekeeping and preventative maintenance duties on all machines and work area to maintain a neat and orderly environment.
- All other duties as assigned by direct Supervisor.
Convivial Brands Expectations of all Employees:
- Adheres to all Convivial Brands Policies and Procedures.
- Conducts self in a manner consistent with Convivial Brands’ Core Values at all times.
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude with all contacts.
- Consistently reports to work on time and prepared to perform the duties of the position.
- Meets productivity standards and performs duties as workload necessitates.
- Maintains the privacy of all company proprietary information.
- Treat visitors, vendors, customers, and team members with respect and dignity.
- Able to safely perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Supervisory Responsibilities: There are not any supervisory responsibilities.